“Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.”
1. Here you find terms such as “church”; “gods”; “magick”; “saints”; “power”; “worship”; “devotion”; and so on. Here nothing is as it seems.
2. Here divine genius may be realized within; and achieving that, one may expand the mind without, to the realization of the infinite, via the union of Samadhi.
3. Here is atheistic Gnosis of Apotheosis.
4. Here all religious approaches may be modified to fit an overarching Thelemic Law designed to serve the interests of woman & man, not an idealistic, immaterial god.
5. Here saints are those who have realized some measure of genius, be it artful, musical, scientific, or expressive — whatever have you.
6. Here worship-like practices are utilized neither for propitiation nor for superstitious aims, but to open various pathways of the mind for (a) the realization of hidden potential inherent in all, and (b) the transmission of praeterhuman awareness on a cosmic level through that open channel of greater self-awareness within.
7. Here magick is not the bewitching of cattle but the stirring of Supernal Potential, and vitalization of creativity as well as realization of greater self-empowerment.
8. Here sacraments are not impossible elements of spiritual contrition, but rather devices of celebration of the natural human/animal condition.
9. Here is no place for outrageous spiritual superstitions.
10. Here ideas like sacrifice are abhorred as blasphemous self-abnegation. Here happiness, bliss, merriment, freedom, promiscuous indulgence, are virtues.
11. Here is no one way. Here is no authority. Welcome to the Holy Thelemic Church.
“Love is the law, love under will.”
Paidi tou Prophete