AL-LAM, Thelemic Iconography by Fra.’. CXXI, conceived and touched up by Fra.’. Aleisterion. It is based on a vision. AL-LAM is a fusion of TO MEGA THERION and LAM.
Posts Tagged ‘lam’
- Comments in English will be accepted if they aren't deemed rude or inappropriate.
- 147,201 hits
- Eleven Quotes from Alostrael
- Mission Statement
- The Thelemic Calendar
- Unveiling of a Thelemic Prophecy
- Thelemic Traditions
- The Feast of Tahuti
- The Ministry of the Holy Thelemic Church
- The Babble of the Apes
- Where’s That Confounded Bridge?
- Our Mission: the Religious Revolution
- Frater Achad: 1st Child of the Prophet of the Thelemic Age
- On the Great Work of the Ecclesia: Achieving Self-Supremacy
- Liber Oz
- Thelemic History: Achad’s Ascension
- In Memoriam: John Whiteside Parsons, Thelemic Saint
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Tags31-666-31 93 666 A.'.A.'. abbey of thelema achad aiwass aiwaz AL 2:75-76 aleister crowley alostrael animated animated .gif art atheology autumnal equinox c.s. jones cefalu charles stansfeld jones crowleymas doctrine edward kelly egregor egregore equinox frater achad gif grades h kokkine gyne holy books of thelema holy days holy thelemic church iconography icons inauguration of the pleasure dome initiation john dee kenneth anger kenneth grant lam leah hirsig liber al vel legis liber legis liber l vel legis love lucifer rising magical mottos mary desti sturges pdf prophecy publius vergilius maro relationships riddle rose kelly saints sharon miller Short Comment sigillum dei aemeth stele of revealing summum bonum swinburne tarot the book of the law the great beast the great work thelema thelemic Thelemic Feast Days thelemic names thelemic saints the scarlet woman to mega therion Tunis Comment typhonian virgil
- All great movements start small and gain strength gradually. Time is our unveiler of truth, patience our priority. All will be revealed.POSTED: 2 months ago
- Atheology is the doctrine to revolutionize religion and abolish superstition the world over. It is rectification; & the end of extremism.POSTED: 2 months ago
Holy Thelemic Church on Facebook
Paidi tou Prophete on Facebook
MISSION STATEMENTHere you find terms such as "church"; "gods"; "magick"; "saints"; "power"; "worship"; "devotion"; and so on. Here nothing is as it seems. Here divine genius may be realized within; and achieving that, one may expand the mind without, to the realization of the infinite, via the union of Samadhi. Here is atheistic Gnosis of Apotheosis. Here all religious approaches may be modified to fit an overarching Thelemic Law designed to serve the interests of woman and man, not an idealistic, immaterial god. Here saints are those who have realized some measure of genius, be it artful, musical, scientific, or expressive -- whatever have you. Here worship-like practices are utilized neither for propitiation nor for superstitious aims, but to open various pathways of the mind for (a) the realization of hidden potential inherent in all, and (b) the transmission of praeterhuman awareness on a cosmic level through that open channel of greater self-awareness within. Here magick is not the bewitching of cattle, but the stirring of Supernal Potential, and vitalization of creativity as well as realization of greater self-empowerment. Here sacraments are not impossible elements of spiritual services of contrition, but rather devices of celebration of the natural human/animal condition. Here is no place for outrageous spiritual superstitions. Here ideas like sacrifice are abhorred as blasphemous self-abnegation. Here happiness, bliss, merriment, freedom, promiscuous indulgence, are virtues. Here is no one way. Here is no authority. Welcome to the Holy Thelemic Church.